Thursday 29 October 2015

Pop Art Inspiration...

Hello Make Up Lovers,

Well I've always wanted to try this because for one thing I'm a bit of a comic nerd and second of all I love Pop Art! The cool thing about this look is that I only used four products. FOUR! So here we go, I started with my eyebrows. I actually used Annabelle's instaglam liquid eyeliner in abyss which is more like a black marker in my opinion. I also used this to outline my face and ear and neck and nose. Next I used Clinique's pretty easy liquid eyeliner pen around my eyes and to form my winged eyes. This is seriously my most favorite eyeliner EVER . Like it says in the name it's honestly the easiest eyeliner I've ever used. It's precision is amazing and let's you get real close to your lash line and stays on all day. No flaking, no smudging, it wonderful! I then create the pixel look with white liquid eyeliner by NYX you can put as many or as little dots as you want. I've seen some people use red dots but I find that too distracting. My favorite part of this look is the comic lips! I used Sephora's rouge cream lip stain which begins as a liquid and turns into a matte. This stays on all day! I then outlined it in black with the pretty easy eyeliner pen again and drew a line in the middle of my lips and then short vertical lines also in black. To finish it I used the white liner again to give your lips that wet glossy comic look. It also helps with the demention of the look. So It is simply that easy to re create this look! Have a good night everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment