Sunday 3 January 2016

Glamour Eyes...

 Hello Make Up Lovers!

Well it's a brand new year and I'm excited for what this year will bring. I was meaning to post a holiday make up during the actual holidays but unfortunately I had a lot on my plate this past December so here is a brand new look for the new year and how doesn't enjoy glamour make up.  So let's start with foundation primer. I've been using Clinique's universal primer recently and really enjoy it. I find my perfectly real foundation stay longer. Next I use Clinique's chubby stick sculpting highlight in which I draw a letter C from the top of my brow and then move it downward under neath my eye. These sticks are really easy to use. For blush I used Clinique's soft pressed blusher in just pink which is very soft and gives you just enough color. For contour I actually used Lancome's blush subtil in mocha havana  . For eyeshadow primer I use Lancome's la base in nude. It works alright but I'm looking into a new eye primer just because I have more oily skin. For my base shadow I used Estee Lauder's candy crave (pink) in their Portfolio which was a great deal because you got so many eyeshadow, a eyeliner and 2 lip glosses but this was only available at Christmas. The crease color I used was smokey ember and provocative plum at the lash line. I went over the lash line with Annabelle cosmetics glitter eyeliner in Violet Venus. Okay I do not recommend this glitter eyeliner it was actually painful to get off. It felt like glue ripping off your skin and it took forever to get the pink sparkles off my eyes. So as much as it looked pretty on my eyes I think I will stay away from glitter liners . In my waterline I used Clinique's new skinny stick in the shade Angel Hair. Ever want your eye's to look more wide awake and bigger then they actually are. Then white eyeliner in your waterline is the way to go. I really like this fun trick and the product is awesome! For mascara I use my favorite Clinique's high impact extreme volume mascara . I swear by this mascara is makes my lashes look amazing! so much volume and gives that doll lashes look. Last but not least for lipstick I wanted to do something a little more daring which is ombre lips. I used Beauty Bakerie's Cranberry Stiletto Lip Whip for the outside and Tres Jolie in the middle. Okay so these lip whips are AMAZING!!! They are SMUDGE PROOF! let's say this again. Yes I said smudge proof ladies. It is extremely hard to find lipstick that will last ALL DAY that doesn't move when you eat . you know what I'm talking about when you bite into a sandwich and it looks like your dying because there's red all over that lovely sandwich. I even was giving my niece and nephew kisses right after I put the lipstick on and not a spec of color was transmitted to their cheeks. So I'm pretty much in love with these colors and this product. To remove the lipcolor you need to use an oil based make up remover . Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you all the best in 2016 and I know one of my New Years resolutions will be post more blogs haha. Thank you to all who take the time to read these. I have a few fresh new ideas so I can't wait to share them with you all. Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment