Thursday 1 October 2015

Flower Petal Inspired Eyes...

Hello Make Up Lovers,

Just letting you know that there's only 3 days left for Clinique's gift with purchase. So hurry in and grab yours today. Minimum purchase is $31 and then you receive a 7 piece giftset!!! So please come see me at the Bay for this wonderful opportunity. So this morning I was scrolling through Pinterest to get a little make up inspiration and I always enjoy seeing my favorite make up artist Linda Hallberg because she has so many ideas and lets face it she's absolutely gorgeous! Anyways it's funny how I was inspired by one of her make up posts but then as I was blow drying my hair today I was also inspired by a butterfly picture that I had taken and then looked at flower pictures and this is the look that I came up with thinking about those three things . I'm excited to share with you so many new products that I absolutely love and I hope you will love too. So the first product I want to talk to you about is Clinique's 7 day scrub. The thing that I love about this face scrub is that its so versitle. I suggest using it a few times a week so your skin will get that extra clean feeling and your skin will look amazing afterwards. But today I just used it for my lips to get rid of any dead skin leaving my lips feel nice and soft. I then used Clinique's All about lips lip treatment which deflakes, delines, and gives your lips that extra bit of moisture and smooth look also stops your lipstick from bleeding! Such a wonderful product !!! Next I tried a sample of Guerlains meteorites pearl light-diffusing perfecting primer! This primer is pretty nice it gives your skin that extra glow! Next I used my usual perfectly real foundation and all about eyes concealer by Clinique these products are staples in my beauty routine. For my eye's I placed Clinique's skinny stick in the shade angel hair on my bottom water line. Beauty tip putting white on your waterline opens up your eyes and makes them brighter! I love how smooth this product goes on and well I'm always a fan of white eyeliner! Another new product I used was Clinique's all about shadow 8-pan palette called wear everywhere pinks! I used the lightest color for my base all over the eye. In my crease I used the second lightest color in a lilac color and then I put a dark purple along my lashline all in the same palette. There is so many gorgeous colors in the palette its hard to choose which ones to pick! The dots around my eyes I formed a flower petal type shape using Clinique's pretty easy liquid eyelining pen. I could talk about this product for hours! I've been using it for the last week almost everyday and like it says in the title its the easiest liquid liner I have ever used in my life. I love that I can get right close to my lashline, I feel like I can wing my eyeliner so much better and overall have much more control of where my color is going. The most important feature of this pen is that it LASTS ALL DAY!!! I literally have to scrub it off! Seriously if you are looking for a new eyeliner try this product is will change your life! For mascara I used Clinique's High Impact Mascara. This mascara is actually growing on me. At first I was more of a high impact extreme volume fan and I still very much love that mascara but the regular high impact is nice too it makes my lashes look pretty. Next I used Clinique's sculptionary cheek contouring palette in defining pinks to give my skin a nice light glow to my cheeks. Finally for my lips I used Kat Von D's studded kiss lipstick in the shade coven. I had recently picked up Kat Von D's Mi Vida Loca lipstick giftset via sephora and this was one of the colors in the set . I love this lilac color when you want a more playful look and the cool thing about these lipsticks is that they smell like vanilla! So there you are folks for this week's blog. Again make sure you come visit me at the bay to try all these wonderful new products at Clinique counter.

No comments:

Post a Comment