Wednesday 19 August 2015

Smoke Show Eyes...

Hello Make Up Lovers!

Oh my goodness has it seriously been a month since I last posted?! Wow I am sorry. This summer has been busy with visiting family and work and all that fun stuff. I also was planning on using this week's blog to start my own youtube channel to have a closer look of exactly how I create a look. Sadly at my first attempt it didn't record properly so I will have to try another week. So this week is all about smokey eyes and of course bold lips. Some more brand new products for ya such as Smashbox's foundation primer. I never used to wear foundation primer but wow has it made a difference. Especially in these high temperatures that we have been experiencing. Before my make up use to literally melt off my face when it would get too warm . With Smashbox's primer my foundation lasts longer and goes on smoother. It also reduces the appearance of fine lines and pores while imparting a matte finish. Then I use Clinique's all about eyes concealer for any blemishes . It also helps disguise dark circles and appearance of puffiness so thats always a bonus. Next is Clinique's perfectly real foundation which is always a winner in my books. I also started using Smashbox eyeshadow primer which helps your eyeshadow to stay on loner and doesn't crease. I have noticed a huge difference in the longevity of my eyeshadow and it lasts all day now. Yesterday I picked up estee lauder's pure color envy sculpting eyeshadow 5 color palette in Infamous Sky . I used the light grey for my base, the light brown as my medium shade and the navy blue for the smokey appearance. In the corner's of the inside of my eye I used Lancome's new hypnose ombre shadow sticks to brighten the eye.  I used NYX liquid liner on my lashline and Clinique's high impact mascara . This is one of Clinique's number one selling mascara. For my brow's I used Clinique's superfine browliner in soft brown to make my features more distinct. For my cheek's I used Clinique's chubbystick color balm in robust rhubarb. You want to make sure it goes all the way to the top of your ear almost to create a sculpted look. Then underneath I used Clinique's bronzer in sunkissed to contour. Last but not least For my lips I used Jeffree Star velour liquid lipstick in Blue Velvet. It starts out as a liquid and turns into a matte. I absolutely love this bold shade that will make anyone look fierce! I always love Jeffree Star products because they LAST. Well until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment