Saturday 18 July 2015

Beach Day Eyes...

Hello Make Up Lovers,

So today I went out with my girlies for a fabulous beach day . So I figured I would do a blog on some simple and fun beach day make up. I was also excited to try out some of Lancome's brand new ombre hypnose stylo's ! These eyeshadow sticks are seriously the best. I've tried a few different eyeshadow sticks like the covergirl ones or the almay shadow sticks but The Lancome one's are AMAZING! I first used Lancome's hypnose stylo in shade Or Inoubliable as the base and then I shaded the rest of my eye with another stylo in Erika F, which is a gorgeous light green. I thought these stylo's would maybe crease after awhile considering I laid on the beach all day . I figured it would happen eventually but no it stayed in place and I literally had to scrub it off . So this product works so good! I used my new quickliner in intense charcoal by Clinique. I've actually have received quite a few compliments at work on this color of eyeliner. Really you can't go wrong with these eyeliners . It's a staple in my beauty routine. Next I used my favorite mascara: Clinique's high impact extreme volume mascara to give those bold lashes! Now for some glow I used my brand new chubby stick sculpting highlight stick in hefty highlight. Just to give a little bit of shimmer above the cheekbone. I'm still getting the hang of the art of contouring but this stick is pretty handy! To give my cheeks a little bit of light color I used my chubby stick color balm in robust rhubarb. Last but not least on my lips I didn't want anything too wild . After all I'm only going to the beach so I used Revlon's color stay moisture stain in miami fever. This is a beautiful color but the stain doesn't last very long. Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. Until next week!

2 comments:

  1. Can I recommend that you include step by step photos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I recommend that you include step by step photos?

    ReplyDelete